Daniel Webster said, “Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what happened once in 6,000 years may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail, there will be anarchy throughout the world.” I believe Webster’s words, and I believe that now is the time for us to defend the foundational elements of the greatest nation on earth. Peach Tea Party is committed to the defense of traditional and constitutional values. Peach Tea PAC exists as your tool to mount that defense.
Ultimately, WE are responsible for our system of government, and we are responsible to guard our Constitutional republic and to pass it to the next generation. President James Garfield powerfully stated, “Now, more than ever before, the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave, and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature…. If the next centennial does not find us a great nation…it will be because those who represent the enterprise, the culture, and the morality of the nation do not aid in controlling the political forces.” Peach Tea Party understands the role of the people’s voice!
Peach Tea PAC is the political action arm of Peach Tea Party. Peach Tea PAC is committed to helping you identify and support true Constitutional leaders for Georgia and for our nation! We encourage you to join our Peach Tea PAC and contribute to our efforts to get REAL Constitutional Conservatives elected – your support WILL help preserve Georgia and America!
- GYN PAC sends money to those who opposed prolife bills 2 years 11 months ago
- Article V Convention 3 years 3 months ago
- How many lobbyists does it take to buy John Meadows a round of ? 3 years 4 months ago
- Ed Rynders - 5 ~~~~~~~~~ Taxpayers - 0 3 years 4 months ago
- I hope Comm. Echols wore plenty of sunscreen in California! 3 years 4 months ago
- Bet the fish'in was good! Stan Wise & Bubba McD 3 years 4 months ago
- No question on who is buying lunch for Jan Jones 3 years 4 months ago
- Constitutional Convention 3 years 5 months ago
- Family Values? Junket to Switzerland 3 years 4 months ago
- Christian Coalition? Brings Gambling to GA 3 years 4 months ago