Peach TEA PAC Announces Endorsements for Georgia State GOP Positions of National Committeewoman and National Committeeman
BRUNSWICK, Ga., May 14, 2012 -- Peach TEA Party is pleased to announce the endorsement of the following candidates from Georgia for National Committeewoman and National Committeeman.
National Committeewoman: Linda Herren or Ginger Howard
National Committeeman: Randy Evans
"Our nation is at a crossroads. We can no longer afford to separate foundational social issues from fiscal policy. I applaud each of these candidates for their agreement and unwavering support of the five issues of the PeachTEA Party," says Chapman.
• Sanctity of Life--the right to life is inalienable.
• Family and Marriage--the health of the family is the bedrock of any civilization. Marriage is the most basic governmental jurisdiction. Candidates which have succeeded in governing their families qualify for higher office.
• Fiscal Responsibility--a family doesn't have the right to print money anytime it chooses . . . neither should the government.
• Constitutional Governance--is the extent, limit and nature of government as defined by a set of rules and principles embodied in our Constitution.
• Personal and Economic Liberty--the first ten amendments to our Constitution are known as the Bill of Rights. Freedom to worship as we please, freedom of speech, the right to bear arms and states' rights are a sample of the rights guaranteed to "we the people."
PeachTEA Party is a coalition of social AND fiscal Conservatives who believe that we can and MUST hold our elected officials to a higher standard by requiring a return to first principles in politics.